Remove .Guarded File Virus from Windows XP : Erase .Guarded File Virus
.Guarded File Virus is responsible for causing these errors too!
0x80242FFF WU_E_UH_UNEXPECTED An update handler error not covered by another WU_E_UH_* code. , 0x80248019 WU_E_DS_NEEDWINDOWSSERVICE A request to remove the Windows Update service or to unregister it with Automatic Updates was declined because it is a built-in service and/or Automatic Updates cannot fall back to another service., 0x8024600A WU_E_DM_DOWNLOADLOCATIONCHANGED A download must be restarted because the location of the source of the download has changed., 0x80248006 WU_E_DS_BADVERSION The current and expected versions of the data store do not match., 0x80242002 WU_E_UH_UNKNOWNHANDLER A request for an update handler could not be completed because the handler could not be recognized., 0x8024C002 WU_E_DRV_NOPROP_OR_LEGACY A property for the driver could not be found. It may not conform with required specifications., 0x80244033 WU_E_PT_ECP_FAILURE_TO_EXTRACT_DIGEST The file digest could not be extracted from an external cab file., Error 0x80240031, 0x00000124, 0x000000F1, 0x80240042 WU_E_UNKNOWN_SERVICE The update service is no longer registered with AU., 0x8024401F WU_E_PT_HTTP_STATUS_SERVER_ERROR Same as HTTP status 500 – an error internal to the server prevented fulfilling the request., Error 0xC1900101 – 0x30018
Simple Help To Uninstall .Guarded File Virus
.Guarded File Virus : Short Information
This .Guarded File Virus is classified harmful malware from Windows version like Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Although, this seem to be helpful, but in fact does not own any real value. However, their real concern is how to get more profits online. Therefore, you can sometimes find unwanted search results when you surf online, only because of this dubious malware program. So cyber criminal will be able to widely promote a variety of malicious products online and easily infect your OS with .Guarded File Virus. Many ads were also seen on every web page in which it is located. It can also spoil your online viewing because it can spoil the overall performance of your OS. This virus will create many junk files on the OS and store then to the %TEMP% folder. The usage of CPU, get increase as many unwanted program and process will start running on the background. This make your OS fully slow and not allow other install program to run smoothly.
How .Guarded File Virus Sneak Into OS ??
.Guarded File Virus may get inside your OS when you visit malicious Web sites. Some may get after installing a piece of freeware software downloaded from unknown sources. Additionally this malware may invade your OS through online scam like visiting to phishing websites, opening unknown mails, installing freeware software. This all method is performed by hacker to make your OS infect with such harmful malware. Some other reason, responsible for the intrusion of this .Guarded File Virus are sharing data in open network, peer to peer file sharing and nevertheless updating outdated application following redirect link.
Malicious Effect Of .Guarded File Virus :
Many malicious effects is created on the infected OS by this .Guarded File Virus. It will completely slow down your windows performance, which will make effect of other installed program. The web browser like Chrome, Edge and Firefox will be updated, and the search setting will get changed without any notification. User will only notice when they open their web browser, even unwanted plug-ins and toolbar will be installed on OS. Number of shortcut will be added to the desktop as it install malicious program on OS. To stop these malicious effects you need to remove .Guarded File Virus from OS.
Method 1 : Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Control Panel
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Windows 10
- On Windows 10 click Start Menu the go to Settings option.
- Now choose OS option then select Apps and Features option.
- In App and Features Panel Find .Guarded File Virus >>>> then press Uninstall option.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Windows 8
- On Windows 8 press Win+R button to open Run Box.
- Type control panel and hit Enter button on search box.
- On Control Panel Windows select Uninstall a program.
- Find .Guarded File Virus and click on Uninstall.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Windows 7
- On Windows 7 press Windows Button to open All program list.
- From All Program List select Control Panel Option.
- The select Programs menu again click on Uninstall a programs.
- Select the program which want to Uninstall then click on Uninstall icon.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Windows XP
- On Windows XP Open Start menu then select Control Panel.
- On Control Panel click on Add or Uninstall programs option.
- Here list of installed program will appear find .Guarded File Virus.
- After that click on Uninstall option to Uninstall unwanted installed program.
Method 2 : End .Guarded File Virus Related Task From Windows Task Manager
- Right Click on Task Bar and the select Task Manager.
- You can also Press ALT+Ctrl+Del to Start Task Manager.
- On Windows Task manager option select malicious process >>> click on End Task button.
Method 3 : Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Registry Editor
- To open Registry Editor type regedit and hit Enter or Press OK on RUN command.
- On the the Windows Registry Entry select the modified Sub-Keys.
- Find .Guarded File Virus and Uninstall all related registry files of it.
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
- HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[adware name]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .exe
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = ’0
Method 4 : Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Chrome
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (…) icon on your Edge Browser.
- To Set a URL click on A specific page or pages option.
- Type the URL of the page on the Custom Option.
- Restart your Microsoft Edge Browser to Set the change.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Mozilla Firefox
- To open browser menu >>> click on Setting icon (top right corner).
- Now select Add-ons.
- On Add-ons Manager tab select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Find .Guarded File Virus to Uninstall it then click on the Uninstall button or Trash option.
- Restart your Mozilla Firefox to see the change.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Google Chrome
- Click on 3line icon (top right corner) to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools option from drop list.
- Select Extension and select all unwanted installed extensions.
- Click on trash icon to Uninstall .Guarded File Virus from Google Chrome.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus From Internet Explorer
- To open Tool Option Press Alt+T buttons.
- Also to open Tools option click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option then select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find .Guarded File Virus and related add-ons then Click Disable.
- Finally click on Uninstall button.
Method 5 : Start Your OS In Safe Mode With Networking
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus For Window XP/Vista/7
- Restart your OS to open in Safe Mode.
- Click Start Menu >> select Restart option.
- Simultaneously hit F8 button while the OS start booting.
- Here you will get Advance boot menu.
- In this Advance boot menu then select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- To open OS in Safe Mode With Networking press Enter button.
Uninstall .Guarded File Virus For Windows 8/10
- Click on Start Menu, hold Shift key and the press Restart button.
- In next Window select Troubleshoot option.
- Again click on Advanced Options.
- Here select the Startup Settings option.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option then click on Restart button.
- Now Press F5 button for Enabling Safe Mode With Networking option.