Removing Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Successfully
Look at various different errors caused by Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
0x00000066, 0x0000002F, 0xf0821 CBS_E_ABORT client abort, IDABORT returned by ICbsUIHandler method except Error(), 0x000000E7, 0x80249002 WU_E_INVENTORY_GET_INVENTORY_TYPE_FAILED Failed to get the requested inventory type from the server., 0x00000097, 0x80242010 WU_E_UH_FALLBACKERROR The update handler failed to fall back to the self-contained content., 0x0000003B, 0x0000007D, 0x00000001, 0xf0810 CBS_E_MANIFEST_VALIDATION_MISSING_REQUIRED_ATTRIBUTES required attributes are missing, 0x000000D7
Simple Effective Way To Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up : Short Information
This Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up is classified harmful malware from Windows version like Windows 10, Windows 7 and Windows 8. Although, this seem to be helpful, but in fact does not own any real value. However, their real concern is how to get more profits online. Therefore, you can sometimes find unwanted search results when you surf online, only because of this dubious malware program. So cyber criminal will be able to widely promote a variety of malicious products online and easily infect your Windows System with Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up. Many ads were also seen on every web page in which it is located. It can also spoil your online viewing because it can spoil the overall performance of your Windows System. This virus will create many junk files on the Windows System and store then to the %TEMP% folder. The usage of CPU, get increase as many unwanted program and process will start running on the background. This make your Windows System fully slow and not allow other install program to run smoothly.
How Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Sneak Into Windows System ??
Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up may get inside your Windows System when you visit malicious Web sites. Some may get after installing a piece of freeware software downloaded from unknown sources. Additionally this malware may invade your Windows System through online scam like visiting to phishing websites, opening unknown mails, installing freeware software. This all method is performed by hacker to make your Windows System infect with such harmful malware. Some other reason, responsible for the intrusion of this Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up are sharing data in open network, peer to peer file sharing and nevertheless updating outdated application following redirect link.
Malicious Effect Of Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up :
Many malicious effects is created on the infected Windows System by this Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up. It will completely slow down your windows performance, which will make effect of other installed program. The web browser like Chrome, Edge and Firefox will be updated, and the search setting will get changed without any notification. User will only notice when they open their web browser, even unwanted plug-ins and toolbar will be installed on Windows System. Number of shortcut will be added to the desktop as it install malicious program on Windows System. To stop these malicious effects you need to remove Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from Windows System.
Method 1 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Control Panel
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 10
- On Windows 10 click Start Menu the go to Settings option.
- Now choose Windows System option then select Apps and Features option.
- In App and Features Panel Find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up >>>> then press Delete option.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 8
- On Windows 8 press Win+R button to open Run Box.
- Type control panel and hit Enter button on search box.
- On Control Panel Windows select Delete a program.
- Find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up and click on Delete.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows 7
- On Windows 7 press Windows Button to open All program list.
- From All Program List select Control Panel Option.
- The select Programs menu again click on Delete a programs.
- Select the program which want to Delete then click on Delete icon.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Windows XP
- On Windows XP Open Start menu then select Control Panel.
- On Control Panel click on Add or Delete programs option.
- Here list of installed program will appear find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up.
- After that click on Delete option to Delete unwanted installed program.
Method 2 : End Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up Related Task From Windows Task Manager
- Right Click on Task Bar and the select Task Manager.
- You can also Press ALT+Ctrl+Del to Start Task Manager.
- On Windows Task manager option select malicious process >>> click on End Task button.
Method 3 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Registry Editor
- To open Registry Editor type regedit and hit Enter or Press OK on RUN command.
- On the the Windows Registry Entry select the modified Sub-Keys.
- Find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up and Delete all related registry files of it.
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINEWindows SystemCurrentControlSetServicesWpm
- HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain Default_Page_URL
- HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\[adware name]
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run .exe
- HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\random
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings CertificateRevocation = ’0
Method 4 : Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Internet Explorer
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Microsoft Edge
- Click on More (…) icon on your Edge Browser.
- To Set a URL click on A specific page or pages option.
- Type the URL of the page on the Custom Option.
- Restart your Microsoft Edge Browser to Set the change.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Mozilla Firefox
- To open browser menu >>> click on Setting icon (top right corner).
- Now select Add-ons.
- On Add-ons Manager tab select Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up to Delete it then click on the Delete button or Trash option.
- Restart your Mozilla Firefox to see the change.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Google Chrome
- Click on 3line icon (top right corner) to open Chrome menu.
- Now click on the Tools option from drop list.
- Select Extension and select all unwanted installed extensions.
- Click on trash icon to Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up from Google Chrome.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up From Internet Explorer
- To open Tool Option Press Alt+T buttons.
- Also to open Tools option click on Gear Icon from the right-top corner.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option then select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up and related add-ons then Click Disable.
- Finally click on Delete button.
Method 5 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up For Window XP/Vista/7
- Restart your Windows System to open in Safe Mode.
- Click Start Menu >> select Restart option.
- Simultaneously hit F8 button while the Windows System start booting.
- Here you will get Advance boot menu.
- In this Advance boot menu then select Safe Mode With Networking Option.
- To open Windows System in Safe Mode With Networking press Enter button.
Delete Your Computer Was Locked Pop-up For Windows 8/10
- Click on Start Menu, hold Shift key and the press Restart button.
- In next Window select Troubleshoot option.
- Again click on Advanced Options.
- Here select the Startup Settings option.
- Select Enable Safe Mode option then click on Restart button.
- Now Press F5 button for Enabling Safe Mode With Networking option.